Did you know that you actually can never forget a face? Every single face you’ve ever seen during your life gets stored into your memories, and gets used up later. For example, in dreams your brain can’t just make up a face. Every single face you’ve seen in your dream, you’ve seen somewhere once in your life.
And those strange nightmares you’ve had of those terrible demon like creatures ?
You’ve seen them around too, you just cant remember. You don’t want to remember.
it’s hard 2 be sad about ur body when you think of it as a landscape. you don’t criticise a mountain for being too big, or a valley for being too winding, and no one ever complains about the vastness of the sea. u are part of the earth and u are so beautiful friends.
“If you’re ever lucky enough to find a girl who is a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind, you should hold onto that. Because she’ll be yours at two in the morning and at two in the afternoon the following day. She’ll kiss you where it hurts and until it hurts. And that’s important. Someone who not only knows how to turn you on but also knows how to treat you right is someone worth a little something… and a little more than usual.”—(via suchvodka)
“What I’ve Learned:
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there.
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be.
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer.
11. The stretch marks I left on my mother from birth will not be another suicide letter I never finished.”—Oliver Nolau (via oliverwr)
“I always feel like I’m struggling to become someone else. Like I’m trying to find a new place, grab hold of a new life, a new personality. I guess it’s part of growing up, yet it’s also an attempt to reinvent myself. By becoming a different me, I could free myself of everything. I seriously believed I could escape myself as long as I made the effort. But I always hit a dead end. No matter where I go, I still end up me. What’s missing never changes. The scenery may change, but I’m still the same old incomplete person. The same missing elements torture me with a hunger that I can never satisfy. I guess that lack itself is as close as I’ll come to define myself.”—Haruki Murakami, South of the Border, West of the Sun (via havte)
“People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.”—The Curious Savage (John Patrick)
This always happens. How come I thought it would be different? I have no idea. i hate it. i hate this whole situation and its all my fault. i should probably stop turning to you with my problems and you should probably stop too. it doesn’t help that we act like we are still together and that you tell me all the crazy and hard times but i also love to hear it and know that you still trust me. its all so damn crazy and hurtful. why are you still with her? why don’t you just leave her? she fucking cheated on you and she lied to you about and you basically let her get away with it. you don’t think she still cheats on you? you would be fucking stupid if you don’t notice it already. she’s in college far from you and with no one you know to tell you what she does. she’s just a fucking SLUT. i hate her. you only stay with her for one reason. and thats one fucking stupid reason. you’re such a guy. just leave her already. having to see her tonight at that bonfire will be the last thing i want to do. i don’t want to witness here all over you and she will only do that shit on purpose. she’s so ugly and stupid. and i hate her because she has the best guy in her hands and she treats him like crap. i just want you back already. i loved you and obviously still do.